Small business owners needing access to credit can look towards Capital One’s Spark Business Credit Cards. Capital One has a lineup of 6 different types of Spark credit cards for all credit levels. Depending on what your credit score is you can review their Spark card catalog and decide which card is right for your business then apply online.
Most of the cards in the lineup offer customers a favorable APR depending on your credit score. Customers also don’t have to worry about paying an initial annual fee with the exception for a few of the Spark cards that waive the annual fee for the first year but charge $59 after that.
Some of the benefits Spark cards offer customers are Fraud Alerts which means you will receive some type of notification if fraudulent activity is suspected with your account. Access to online account services is a plus allowing card holders the freedom to manage their account online. They will have the ability to review all transactions in real time, review 13 months of account history, make payments, etc.
Here is a summary of the 6 Spark Credit Cards:
- Spark Cash for Business – 2% cash back on purchases, 13.9%-20.9% variable APR, $ 0 intro annual fee the first year then $59 afterwards
- Spark Cash Select for Business – 1.5% cash back on purchases, 12.9%-20.9% variable APR, $ 0 annual fee
- Spark Miles for Business – 2 miles per dollar on purchases, 13.9%-20.9% variable APR, $ 0 intro annual fee the first year then $59 afterwards
- Spark Miles Select for Business – 1.5 miles per dollar on purchases, 12.9%-20.9% variable APR, $ 0 annual fee
- Spark Select for Business – 1 mile per dollar on purchases, 0% APR til March 2015 afterwards 10.9%-18.9%, $ 0 annual fee
- Spark Classic for Business – 1% cash back on purchases, 22.9% variable APR, $ 0 annual fee